Litecoin miner and lottery
A WiFi router that mines a small yet steady stream of Litecoins
The R1-LTC’s power consumption is comparable to that of an average WiFi router yet, just by staying powered on like your existing WiFi router, it brings you a chance every 2.5 minutes to win 25 Litecoins!
Even if you don’t win the jackpot, you still continue to get a small steady stream of coins based on the network difficulty of the Scrypt coin being mined.
2.4G wireless router
Supports the 2.4G WiFi standard and a WiFi speed up to 150Mbps
R1-LTC is also a 2.4G wireless router that supports PPPoE, WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption and a WiFi transmission rate of up to 150Mbps.
Portable device charger
Built-in USB port to charge various devices
The built-in USB port of the AntRouter R1-LTC makes it more useful as you can charge your phone or other digital devices while the AntRouter continues its normal function as a WiFi router and a Scrypt coin miner.
Many Scrypt coins, any pool
Tested for Litecoin but ready to mine other Scrypt coins
Although the R1-LTC has only been tested to mine Litecoin, it can theoretically mine any Scrypt coin! Furthermore, you can mine on any mining pool you choose, a significant enhancement over the earlier AntRouter R1.
- WiFi standard: 802.11g/n, 2.4G
- WiFi transmission rate: 150Mbps
- ASIC chip type: BM1485
- Hashrate of chip: 1.29MH/s
- Mining mode: Mines on any pool
- Power consumption: 3.78W +2.9% at the wall (220VAC Power efficiency @25℃ ,85% conversion efficiency of built-in AC to DC power supply)
- Mining power efficiency: 2.93 J/MH +2.9% at the wall (220VAC Power efficiency @25℃ ,85% conversion efficiency of built-in AC to DC power supply)
- AC voltage input: 100-220V AC
- Input current: 0.2A
- USB charging port voltage: 5V
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C
- Storage temperature: -40 – 85°C
- Operating humidity: 5%RH-95%RH,prevent condensation
- Product dimensions: 84.5mm(L) x 56.6mm(W) x 29mm(H)
- Weight: 148 grams
- Package dimensions: 110.5mm(L) x 82mm(W) x 40mm(H)
- Package weight: 216.8 grams
Found this useful? Buy me a beer 🙂