Antminer L3+ World’s Most Powerful
The BM1485 ASIC chip
Finally an ASIC chip to mine Scrypt coins
The BM1485 chip, the first Litecoin Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) chip in more than two years, is designed by the same team that designs the world’s most power-efficient ASIC chips for Bitcoin mining.
Each Antminer L3+ employs 288 such chips to deliver more hashrate and efficiency than any previous Litecoin miner on the market.
Controlled by Texas Instruments’ 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8 Microprocessor
L3+’s control board uses Texas Instruments’ AM335x 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8 microprocessor
The Antminer L3+’s control board employs the fast AM335x 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8 microprocessor and supports Gigabit Ethernet to ensure that mined blocks are submitted instantly.
Antminer L3+ Specifications
- Hash Rate: 504MH/s. A variation of +/- 5% is expected.
- Power Consumption: 800W +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- Power Efficiency: 1.6J/MH +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- DC Voltage Input: 11.60 ~ 13.00V
- Chip Type: BM1485 ASIC chip
- Chip quantity per unit: 288 chips on four hashing boards, 72 chips on one hashing board
- Dimensions: 352mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 187.5mm (h)
- Operating temperature: 0°C – 40°C
- Network connection: Ethernet